7 AM Telugu News: 30th September 2020
7 AM Telugu News Headlines Dated 30th September 2020:-
* Telangana government has fixed the minimum support price of the agriculture produce. The government to purchase the Kharif crops starting October 1st.
* Telangana government is likely to purchase 75,00000 metric tonnes of paddy. AP government has the plan to acquire 60,00000 metric tonnes of paddy.
* AP government has borrowed the amount within five months. Centre diverted Rs 47,000 crore from GST compensation cess, and CAG found lapses.
* Hathras r*pe victim died in New Delhi. The protest launched all across the country.
* The opposition parties have breathed fire at Yogi government in UP.
* Verdict in Babri mosque demolition case today. BJP veterans LK Advani and Murli Manohar Joshi are facing the accusation charges.
* Vice President Venkaiah Naidu has tested corona positive without any symptoms.
* ICMR has released a statement that over eight crores got affected with the coronavirus all across the world.
* The Lancet editorial has alleged that India has been hiding facts on corona cases and deaths.
Watch news updates in detail.