9 PM Telugu News: 24th September 2020
News Headlines Dated 24th September 2020:-
* The health condition of the legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam has turned very critical. MGM hospital in Chennai has released a health bulletin.
* Telangana State Road Transport to run 25% of RTC buses in Hyderabad starting tomorrow. It has allowed buses to run towards Maharashtra and Karnataka.
* Property issues to be solved before the Dharani portal comes into operation.
* People will get benefit under Notary GO 58, 59, CM KCR said.
* BJP has launched a protest all across AP over Minister Kodali Nani's alleged comments.
* Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy, Adviser (public affairs) to Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, said the alleged comments of Minister Kodali Nani are personal.
* NCB to question actors Rakul and Deepika on the drug case tomorrow and day after tomorrow, respectively.
* In AP, 7855 persons got infected with the coronavirus, and in Telangana, 2176 new cases got reported in the last 24 hours.
* In India, over 57 lakh cases got reported.
* The Centre has extended the limit of Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM). Five states, including AP and Telangana, can avail the benefit of additional borrowings.