7 AM Telugu News: 21st September 2020
News Headlines Dated 21st September 2020:-
* Schools and junior colleges partially reopened from today in Andhra Pradesh following COVID-19 guidelines.
* It's not possible to cancel the A.P. Capital Region Development Authority Bill without fulfilling the promises to the farmers as it is a partnership agreement between farmer and CRDA, said legal experts.
* New doubts emerged in Amaravati insider trading issue, the question raised what's wrong if anyone purchases the lands after announcing Amaravati as a capital.
* No confidence motion moved against Rajya Sabha Deputy Chairman.
* Andhra Pradesh, Telangana to receive heavy rains.
* India and China to hold sixth Crops Commander level talks today to clear the border disputes.
* Coronavirus positive cases are increasing rapidly in the country and 92,000 cases reported within 24 hours and 1,100 deaths reported.
Click the video for more detailed information.