Mobile phone explodes in Tamil Nadu, 3 dead - Tv9
Mon, Aug 10, 2020, 02:12 PM
Bursting of a mobile phone due to overheating has claimed the lives of three. According to the reports in Karur district of Tamil Nadu, one of the family members has put on the charger of a phone to a socket and all slept. In the mid-night, the mobile phone exploded.
Due to excessive heat, the clothes and other surroundings got under the impact of the fire. Two children sustained serious injuries and later died along with another member. They died due to suffocation and burning. Mother is struggling for life in a hospital.
The cause of the incident is known to be a cheap quality Chinese phone, the battery which failed to withstand heat.