9 PM Telugu News: 9th Aug 2020 - Etv
Sun, Aug 09, 2020, 10:19 PM
News Headlines Dated 9th August 2020:-
* 10 died in Vijayawada's COVID care center. The preliminary report suggests that recklessness by the management of Ramesh Hospitals and Swarna palace hotel led to the incident.
* AP government has constituted two committees to investigate the fire incident in the makeshift hospital in Vijayawada.
* The AP government sought a report of the investigation of the fire incident within 48 hours.
* YS Jagan government announced ex-gratia of Rs 50 lakhs to the kin of the victims.
* AP has reported new 10,820 corona cases with 97 deaths in the last 24 hours. Over 2.27 lakhs cases got registered so far in the state.
* Telangana state has reported 1982 new corona cases. The total number of corona cases has reached nearly 80,000.
* PM Modi has released the sixth installment of Rs 17,100 crore under PM-KISAN scheme.
* India has banned the import of 101 defence items for self-reliance, the Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has tweeted.
* 11 persons died from a single-family in Rajasthan. Police have begun the investigation.
Watch news updates in detail.