9 PM Telugu News: 17th July 2020
News Headlines Dated July 17th, 2020:-
*AP High Court has ordered Nimmagadda Ramesh to meet the governor to enforce its judgment on re-appointing as SEC. The High Court has directed the government to file a counter-affidavit.
* TDP cadre wrote a letter to the state governor over the decentralization of the state's power and cancellation of a CRDA Act. They sought AG to come up with a decision.
* The High Court of Telangana on Friday gave a green signal for resumption of old Secretariat demolition.
* CM KCR has focussed on speeding the process of the new secretariat, and his government is likely to call for tenders soon.
* Andhra Pradesh has reported 2,602 new coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours.
* GHMC remains to be in the danger zone as the number of cases is rising each day.
* CM KCR has asked people of the state not to get frightened about the coronavirus. He has assured all-round help from the government in treating the patients.
* Bharat Biotech has completed the first phase of the clinical trial of the coronavirus vaccine. It has launched the clinical trials at 12 places in the country.
* Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has warned China without taking its name during his visit to Ladakh.
* Watch news updates in detail.