Boy dies from bubonic plague after eating marmot in Mangolia
In a tragic incident, a 15-year-old teenage boy died from Bubonic plague in Western Mongolia and creating panic among the people. According to the sources, the teenager infected from Bubonic plague after hunting and eating marmot, a large ground squirrels. Reports said that the boy died due to plague on Sunday and the officials are busy on identifying the contact details.
More than 15 persons were isolated and enforced quarantine measures in the district. Now, amid the Coronavirus pandemic, the Bubonic plague creating ripples across the world. It is known that 50 million people in Europe died due to plague in the Middle Ages. Click the video for more information.