9 PM Telugu News: 14th July 2020 - Etv
Tue, Jul 14, 2020, 10:26 PM
News Headlines Dated 14th July 2020:-
* 43 persons died due to coronavirus in AP within 24 hours. One thousand nine hundred sixteen persons got affected by COVID in the last 24 hours. Over 33,000 cases got registered so far.
* CM YS Jagan became serious on that hospital management, which denies treating the coronavirus.
* People make a queue line to get tested in the GHMC area. Ninety-eight private hospitals gave the nod for the treatment of the coronavirus.
* High Court sought the examination of the coronavirus in Gandhi Hospital. It has directed to decide the maximum fee required for the treatment in private hospitals.
* Over 9.32 lakhs number of cases got registered all across the nation. Over 24,000 persons died so far.
* Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu register a maximum number of cases.
* HRD Ministry has released guidelines for online education.
* The severe friction between the United States and China hit the stock market. Sensex has lowered down to 661 points.
* Rebel leader Sachin Pilot was sacked as Deputy Chief Minister of Rajasthan. He has demanded Gehlot to prove his majority.
Watch news updates in detail.