One-line services begin in all TS government departments! - Tv9
Mon, Jul 13, 2020, 07:37 PM
In Telangana, all the government departments will function online. It has begun operating online from Monday, i.e., on July 13th. CM KCR led government has decided to reduce the paperwork. The works of documents and others to be processed online.
The payment towards Stamp duties and the registration charges will be made online only. The evidence papers connected with all the services will be scanned and will be stored online. In the registration process only, around 90% of the work will be operated online, and the remaining 10% will be performed with paperwork.