More than 360 elephants found dead in Botswana, heart wrenching pics
In mysterious circumstances, hundreds of elephants found dead in Botswana's famed Okavango Delta and raising many questions over the situation. According to the inputs received, 356 elephants found dead in the delta under mysterious conditions and no suspect of poaching as all elephants were found with tusks.
The reason behind the death of elephants are still unknown and a similar incident took place in May carcasses of 12 elephants found in two villages. Reports said that the elephants are dying in the region from the past three months.
As per reports, 70 per cent of elephant carcasses show they died about past one month and the remaining 30 per cent seems fresh, having died about one or two weeks ago. Botswana government is conducting tests for the sample collected from the dead elephants and test results yet to arrive.