9 PM Telugu News: 2nd July 2020
News Headlines Dated 2nd July 2020:-
* India is planning big to target China in the border issue. It is ready for the aircraft's worth of Rs 38,100 crores.
* China will be facing the loss of the several crores of Rupees after India banned several Apps of China.
* NPCI data centre in Hyderabad worth of Rs 500 crores investment coming up. Minister KTR has participated in the inaugural event at Narsingi.
* AP CM YS Jagan has focussed on the establishment of industries. He has alerted the officials on the checklist of MSME industries.
* TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu has questioned AP CM Jagan on the alleged detention of party MLA Atchannaidu and alleged corruption activities in the Ambulance services.
* 845 new corona cases got registered in AP. The total number of cases has reached over 16,000.
* Private hospitals in Hyderabad started treating the coronavirus patients.
* Telangana coal mine workers to begin strike for three days against Centre’s move to privatise.
* At least 162 people died in a landslide at a jade mine in northern Myanmar.
Watch news updates in detail.