Three died after consuming surgical spirit in Andhra Pradesh - HMTv
Mon, Jun 01, 2020, 07:19 AM
VISAKHAPATNAM: In a tragic incident, three persons died after mistakenly consuming surgical spirit instead of the country made liquor. The incident took place in Kasimkota village near Anakapalle, Visakhapatnam. According to the sources, six persons had a party in the village on Saturday evening and consumed surgical spirit mistaking it as a liquor.
Reports said that three out of six died and the other three are undergoing treatment in the hospital. Police filed a case and investigation is underway. The pall of gloom descended over the village after the incident. Click the video for more information.