Beware! Bike caught fire while sanitizing - Maha Tv
Mon, Jun 01, 2020, 06:35 AM
HYDERABAD: A motorcycle catching fire while sanitizing due to fear of Coronavirus has gone viral on social media. According to the sources, the ride is sitting stride while the incident took place and immediately ran away from the spot to save himself from the fire. From the video, one can catch a glimpse that a bike caught on fire while an attended at the spot sanitising the bike which was not switched off the engine.
It is learnt that the rare part of the bike caught on fire while sanitising and create panic among the nearby people. Immediately, the people nearby doused the fire. Now, the video is going viral on social media and alerting everyone about sanitising the vehicle.