9 PM Telugu News: 24th May 2020 - Etv
Sun, May 24, 2020, 10:22 PM
News Headlines Dated May 24th 2020:-
* The mystery surrounding the death of nine persons in a well in Warangal has been revealed. The accused has admitted in the police investigation that he killed them by giving sleeping tablets.
* Over 1000 domestic air services will be commenced from May 25th. Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri has released the new guidelines.
* Over 137000 corona cases got registered in India. Nearly four thousand people died. Nearly 57,000 people recovered from the disease.
* 3041 corona cases got registered in Maharasthra within a single day. Over 50,000 people got affected in the state.
* Another 66 persons got affected in AP. The number of corona cases has risen to 2627.
* In Telangana, 41 persons got affected due to COVID-19.
* AP DGP has permitted TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu to visit and meet the family members of Visakha victims, who died in the LG Polymers gas leakage incident.
* Both the two Telugu states have witnessed the extreme temperature. It will continue for two to three days.
* Watch news updates in detail.