Hundred villagers of RR Venkatapuram saved by PUBG players from gas leak
Kiran and Koti, who were playing PUBG in the early hours when the gas leaked from the LG Polymers, alerted the villagers of RR Venkatapuram and also helped in shifting the people, who became unconscious after inhaling styrene gas.
Recalling the near-death experience, Kiran said that playing PUBG was not right but he was awake on the fateful night because of the game. “I have informed my friends on smelling the gas leaked from the plant and told them to awaken villagers,” he stated. The PUBG was responsible to save hundred people from being affected.