Vizag gas leak: Near-death experience, recall eyewitnesses of 5 villages
The people of five villages said that they had near-death experience after inhaling poisonous styrene gas leaked from the LG Polymers at RR Venkatapuram village on the outskirts of Visakhapatnam on Thursday.
An eyewitness has demanded that the LG Polymers should be closed and be shifted to another place far away from villages. Another eyewitness has asked the state government to conduct a safety audit before giving permission to chemical factories. A resident recounting his experience said that he saved his family by shifting them to a far off place from the chemical plant.