9 PM Telugu News: 30th March 2020 - Etv
Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 10:54 PM
News Headlines Dated 30th March 2020:-
* The center has asserted that the third stage of the corona has not reached yet.
* Central Health Ministry said there is more deployment of the prevention measures.
* The center has focussed on the future aspect of the Covid-29 threat and geared up for arranging ventilators and other infrastructures.
* Indian Railways has arranged 20,000 isolation wards.
* AP government has intensified the health measures. Collectors to maintain coordination with the private hospitals.
* Telangana government has readied King Koti Hospital for more isolation wards if needed.
* Telangana government got permission for testing in the CCMB starting Tuesday i.e., from tomorrow.
* Lockdown rules are made strict all across the country.
* Telangana government took a crucial decision in the salary cut of the government employees and public representatives due to economic recession.
* 1242 covid-19 cases got registered in the country. Thirty-five persons died.
* In AP and Telangana, two corona cases each got registered.
* Over 35,000 died due to corona all across the world. Nearly 7.5 lakhs of cases got registered all across the globe.
* In America, the number of Covid-19 patients has reached nearly 1.5 lakhs.
* Watch news updates in detail.