* The central government has focussed on the steps to pacify the violence in East Delhi.
* In the two days violence, 24 people died. Delhi High Court has directed the central government to control law and order situation and to provide the security to people.
* The verbal war of words has been taking place between the opposition Congress and the ruling BJP over the Delhi violence episode. The Congress has demanded the resignation of Union Home Minister Amit Shah. BJP has hit back at Congress questioning their political tactics.
* CM YS Jagan is likely to bring new power policy.
* Amaravati farmers have been expressing their anger at the state government over their motive to offer the capital lands to the poor as part of the housing scheme.
* Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan has faulted the way the state government is governing.
* KTR has warned the officials concerned for neglecting the Haritha Haram and environment protection measures.