ap7am logo

Two year old dies in Hyderabad due to food poisoning - AP24x7

Wed, Feb 12, 2020, 09:51 AM
HYDERABAD: In a tragic incident, a three-year-old died after food poisoning creating ripples in the city. According to the sources, a person identified as Ravi Narayana along with his family stayed at Manasarovar hotel in Begumpet after a passport work in the city. It is learnt that the family including two children faced severe complications after consuming food in the hotel and were rushed to KIMS hospital in Secunderabad. Sources said that Ravi Narayana's two-year-old son Nihan died in the hospital while undergoing the treatment and another kid is under medical supervision in the ICU. For more information watch the video.
Related Video Embedded from AP24x7 Youtube Channel.
X

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy