* AP cabinet has passed Bill pertaining to three capitals of the state. AP Assembly has been witnessing discussion on this aspect.
* Amaravati has been assigned the legislative capital, Visakhapatnam as the executive capital and the Kurnool as the judiciary capital. The Bill provides certain beneficial measures for the Amaravati farmers.
* Amaravati farmers protest led to violence like a situation when they tried to storm the Assembly. Police have lathi-charged them.
* Many TDP leaders have been arrested who raised their voices as part of the protest against the government.
* Municipal election gears up in Telangana on January 22.
* In Telangana Rs 5,100 crore released under ‘Rythu Bandhu’ for Rabi season.
* JP Nadda Takes Over As BJP President.
* PM Modi has suggested parents encourage their children in various other aspects apart from their studies.