HYDERABAD: A massive fire broke out at State Bank Of India, Alwal branch on Friday morning hours. According to the sources, the short circuit caused the fire accident. After getting the information from locals, fire tenders rushed to the spot and worked for hours to douse the fire, prevented spreading the fire to other areas. According to the reports, several computers were damaged in the fire mishap occurred in the bank. No casualties were reported. For more information please watch the video.
Related Video Embedded from Maha Tv Youtube Channel.