* Telangana high court has referred the RTC strike deadlock to the labor court and wanted that the labor court to resolve the crisis and bring the RTC employees’ unions to the negotiating table.
* TSRTC JAC will decide the future course of action tomorrow after the High Court has come out with directives.
* Sadak Bandh (road blockade) agitation announced by the JAC has been called off. JAC leader E Ashwathama Reddy and T Raji Reddy, who had been continuing their indefinite fast at Osmania Hospital for the last two days, withdrew their fast.
* AP government took a decision on new market yards. 207 market committees will be formed.
* AP CM YS Jagan Mohan has launched a Toll-free number 14500 to report on sand issues.
* Both TDP and YSRCP MPs have read out their versions on the Telugu language and English medium in the State-run government schools.
* The formation of government issue in Maharasthra is taking shape as the alliance parties have been discussing the same.