9 PM Telugu News: 13th November 2019
News Headlines Dated 13th November 2019:-
* The five-judge constitution bench, headed by Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and the apex court said that the office of the Chief Justice of India is a public authority and falls under the Right to Information Act.
* The Supreme Court has upheld the disqualification of the 17 Karnataka MLAs but allowed their plea to contest the by-election.
* AP government has taken a key decision on the sand policy in the state cabinet.
* The AP Cabinet has approved a decision to make English medium in Government schools compulsory from the next academic year.
* TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu to hold a Deeksha on AP Sand policy tomorrow in Vijayawada.
* Telangana government has objected to the SC's version for asking of a committee constituted by the retired judges of the SC to deal with the TSRTC protest issue.
* Congress held a meeting with NCP and Shiva Sena over the issue of the formation of the government in Maharashtra.
* Watch news updates in detail.