9 PM Telugu News: 12th November 2019
News Headlines Dated 12th November 2019:-
* President Rule imposed in Maharashtra.
* Shiva Sena and Congress has filed a petition in the Supreme Court alleging that they did not get sufficient time.
* A committee of Supreme Court retired judges to look after the protest issue of TSRTC.
* In Andhra Pradesh, the Sand week festival to begin from November 14 in all districts.
* The verbal war of words continues between the opposition TDP and the ruling YSRCP over the Sand issue.
* The restoration works have begun on a faster note after Kacheguda trains collision incident.
* CJI under RTI Act: Supreme Court to pronounce verdict tomorrow.
* Watch news updates in detail.