9 PM Telugu News: 16th October 2019 - Etv
Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 10:27 PM
News Headlines Dated 16th October 2019:-
* SC has given parties 3 days to file submissions on the moulding of relief in
* AP cabinet has approved to benefit the handloom and fisheries sector all across the state.
* Hong Kong-based Intelligent Investment Limited (IIL) to put their investment on footwear in Andhra Pradesh state worth of Rs 700 crore in two phases.
* Telangana government has conducted a review meeting on RTC strike after High Court gave direction to the state government.
* India ranked lowest in South Asia, 8 spots behind Pak in Global Hunger Index.
* Watch news updates in detail.