* Telangana High Court has suggested that State Road Transport Corporation workers stop the strike and go for talks with the Government.
* Telangana High Court has wanted the state government should hold talks with RTC employees and hoped to get a good result on October 18th. RTC union body has made it clear that the protest will continue if no positive steps are taken by the government.
* AP government has launched the Rythu Bharosa scheme. The beneficiary got the first installment.
* TDP Chief Chandrababu has alleged that YSRCP government has cheated the beneficiary of Anna Data.
* TRS Working President has permitted to include the new LRS scheme in the new municipal corporation act.
* Krishna water board has shared the distribution of Krishna river water between the two Telugu states till November.
* BJP has released the manifesto details pertaining to Maharasthra election.