ap7am logo

Fire breaks out at Mozamjahi market in Hyderabad - Sakshi

Sat, Oct 12, 2019, 09:26 AM
A fire broke out in PVC pipes godown in Mozamjahi market. A short circuit triggered to fire at the godown and the accident took place in the early hours of Saturday. Due to the chemicals present in the godown, blazes could not be controlled. After getting the news, the fire engine came and the officials are trying to douse the fire and prevent the fire from spreading to other areas of the building. The fire fighters told that they got call at 5 AM and they attended immediately.
Related Video Embedded from Sakshi Youtube Channel.
X

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy