ap7am logo

Police files case against Bhuma Akhila Priya’s husband Bhargav Ram - Tv9

Thu, Oct 03, 2019, 09:30 AM
The police filed a case against Bhargav Ram, husband of former MLA Bhuma Akhila Priya. Sivarami Reddy, who is running a crusher by name Srilakshmi Industries, has lodged a complaint against Ram. Akhila Priya has a 40 per cent share in Srilakshmi Industries. In his complaint, Sivarami Reddy has alleged that Akhila Priya’s husband had threatened him to sell the remaining 60 per cent share to them. The crusher is located on the outskirts of Allagadda city. Sivarami Reddy belongs to Dornipadu mandal in Kurnool district.
Related Video Embedded from Tv9 Youtube Channel.
X

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy