Woman accidentally swallows engagement ring in her sleep
One bride-to-be lost her engagement ring in one of the strangest places ever: her stomach. Jenna Evans says she swallowed her diamond ring because she was having a very vivid dream. When she woke up, she discovered her ring was gone. Doctors told the San Diego woman they’d need to retrieve the ring in a surgical procedure. They inserted a small camera attached to a tiny net down her throat to snag the 2.4-carat ring. Jenna said that those who attend her marriage will crack jokes on her for swallowing ring.