Telangana Chief Minister KCR has presented the full-fledged Budget for the financial year 2019-20 in the Assembly today i.e on September 9th. Finance Minister Harish Rao will present the Budget in the Legislative Council.
Some of the highlights of the budget are-
* Budget highlights:
* Total budget outlay is Rs 1.42 lakh crore
* Public Debt: 32,900 crore
* Public Debt Repayment: 9,265.77 crore
* Revenue Recepits: 1,13,099.92 crore
* Capital expenditure - Rs 17,274.67 crore.
* Budget Estimates Surplus - Rs 2,044.08 crores.
* Financial Deficit - Rs.24,081.74 crore.
* Revenue Expenditure: 1,11,055.84 crore
* Loans and Advances: 8,896.02 crore
* Other Non-Tax Revenue: 23,934 crore
* Share of Central Taxes: 19,718 crore
* Rs 12,000 crore for Rythu Bandhu
* Rs 1137 crore for Rythu Bhima
* Rs 6000 crore for Farm loan waiver
* Rs 9,402 crore for Aasara pensions
* Rs 2,714 crore for Gram Panchayats.
* Rs 1,764 crore for Municipalities