* AP Minister Botsa has reminded Sivarama Krishna's report which stated that Amaravati is not a safe zone for the capital. Their report came true after the recent worst flood. The decision on this aspect will be soon, AP Minister has added.
* The opposition chief Chandrababu Naidu said the likely decision is a part of a conspiracy by the YSRCP government.
* Polavaram Project issue is under the scrutiny of High Court. Navayuga company has alleged that the tender process is one-sided.
* Telangana CM KCR has called for Collectors meeting to review on the new acts.
* The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has successfully placed Chandrayaan-2 into its orbit around the Moon.
* Former Union minister P Chidambaram is likely to be arrested in the INX Media case.