* The countdown for India's second moon mission Chandrayaan-2 has begun. It has been rescheduled for Monday and it will be launched at 2.43 p.m from the second launch pad at Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota (AP).
* 'No Confidence Motion' likely tomorrow in the Karnataka Assembly. Both the ruling and the opposition parties have sharpened their political weapons as part of their political strategies.
* The World Bank has assured that it will extend support to Andhra Pradesh with an over one billion USD program. It has revealed that following the central government's intervention, it withdrew the earlier support towards Amaravati project.
* In shocking news, a pregnant woman carried 5 km in a makeshift stretcher to a hospital in rural Visakhapatnam.
* Telangana Chief Minister KCR has offered Bangaru Bonam and Silken clothes to Ujjaini Mahankali on the occasion of annual Lashkar Bonalu Jatara in Secunderabad
* Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has agreed to offer Rs 1.25 lakh crore line of credit to fund government's Rs 8.41 lakh crore Bharatmala Project for constructing highways.
* The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) selection panel on Sunday announced the names of players for Indian squads representing ODIs, T20Is, and Tests for the upcoming tour of the West Indies.