* ICJ has ordered stay on Kulbhushan Jadhav's sentence. Kulbhushan Jadhav was earlier sentenced to death by the Pakistani military court on charges of espionage after a closed trial in April 2017.
* Hafiz Saeed, one of the most wanted terrorists has been arrested by Pakistan government.
* Supreme Court has passed out an interim order over the resignation of Karnataka MLAs. Tomorrow is the key date as CM Kumaraswamy has to prove trust vote in the floor of the Assembly. Speaker has the final word.
* Telangana Cabinet meeting held. Municipal Bill is likely to be passed.
* Telangana Assembly to begin from tomorrow i.e on July 18th.
* CM KCR is likely to sort out the Podu land issue in a permanent manner.
* Telangana High Court has sent some directives to the government over the demolition of buildings in Erramanzil. The Court has asked the government to submit a report on this aspect.
* The verbal war took place between the members of ruling YSRCP and the opposition TDP over the seat-sharing issue in the Assembly.
* Verbal war took place between CM Jagan and the opposition chief Chandrababu Naidu in Assembly.