ap7am logo

Woman declared dead after electrocuted by the pole - Tv9

Fri, Jun 28, 2019, 10:41 PM
Nobody knows how a person meets death. It is difficult to guess under what circumstances a person dies. A woman died after coming in contact with a street light pole on Thursday evening, informed sources. It was reported that some of the live wires were hanging the iron pole and this led to the death of a woman, who was passing nearby the pole and she touched the pole. People passing in that area have a horrific experience to witness such an incident.
Related Video Embedded from Tv9 Youtube Channel.
X

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy
Tags: SuratWoman