ap7am logo

Senior leader Sabbam Hari analysis on AP election schedule - AP24x7

Mon, Mar 11, 2019, 09:08 AM
Former MP Sabbam Hari said that election schedule was in favour of BJP. He mentioned that states which have BJP presence were kept in the last phases of election schedule. Asked about one month time is enough for political parties in AP to face elections, Sabbam Hari stated that the TDP and YSRCP have already finalised 70 per cent candidates and remaining 30 per cent candidates will be selected within few days. However, he opined that the Jana Sena might need more time to do exercise in the selection of candidates.
Related Video Embedded from AP24x7 Youtube Channel.
X

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy