A youth was electrocuted when he came across live electric wires, at Railway Police Force (RPF) training centre, at Moulali. Another, who was injured, has been admitted to Gandhi Hospital and is undergoing treatment. Hundreds of youth have come to the centre for training from various regions. They said that the main reason for the mishap is the negligence of the electricity department authorities. A similar incident had taken place earlier, at Uppal training centre, they said. They urged for safety to their lives.