ap7am logo

B tech student dies at refrigerator blast in Hyderabad - Tv9

Fri, Dec 28, 2018, 01:02 PM
An engineering girl student burnt alive after the gas cylinder in the refrigerator in her home blasted at Bonguluru in Ibrahmpatnam mandal. Koppu Manohar and Lavanya couple of Devarakonda have been staying at Bonguluru for the alst five years. The incident took place when Deepika opened the refrigerator door to take water bottle following which it blasted. The furniture at home also caught fire due to the short circuit. At the time of the blast, the parents of Deepika were not there in the house.
Related Video Embedded from Tv9 Youtube Channel.
View on Youtube: Full | Normal
X

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy
Advertisements