ap7am logo

4 of a family killed in fire mishap in Chitoor - AP24x7

Sun, Nov 11, 2018, 09:51 AM
Four members of a family, including a couple and two children, were burnt to ashes, when their house caught fire last night, at Rajulakandriga village of Yerpedu mandal in Chittoor district. All the four are said to become unconscious, due to spreading of gas in the bedroom, from a cylinder that leaked. Consequently, the house caught fire, Police said. Neighbours said that by the time they noticed, all the four were burnt to death. The family is said to have taken the house for rent recently.
Related Video Embedded from AP24x7 Youtube Channel.
View on Youtube: Full | Normal
X

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy
Videos Chandrababu Videos KCR Videos KCR Videos KTR Videos TRS Videos Jagan Videos YSRCP Videos Pawan Kalyan Videos Chiranjeevi Videos Narendra Modi Videos Balakrishna Videos Hyderabad Videos
Most Viewed Videos