ap7am logo

3 cloth showrooms gutted in Nellore - Etv

Mon, Oct 01, 2018, 10:03 AM
Three cloth showrooms were caught fire in Nellore in the early hours of Monday. The fire mishap occurred at YMCA grounds in the city. It created a panic among the residents, who are residing in the vicinity of YMCA. They have informed local police about fire accident. In turn, the cops alerted the fire officials. Firefighters rushed to the spot and doused flames. Loss of damage estimated to be Rs 4 lakh. Fire officials are probing the exact reason for the fire accident.
Related Video Embedded from Etv Youtube Channel.
X

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy