ap7am logo

UP: Man allegedly swallows live snake, dies 4 hours later

Thu, Sep 13, 2018, 06:45 AM
A heavily drunk man has swallowed a live snake found on the road and this video has gone viral. This man has put the snake which was found on the road, just to show up his daring attitude as he was drunk and in this entire process, the drunkard didn't realise that the snake would slide down his throat. As per the onlookers, this man has died four hours after consuming the snake due to poisoning. Watch the video for the visuals of this incident.
Related Video Embedded from Youtube.

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy