ap7am logo

Fire break out in Central Court Hotel in Hyderabad - Tv9

Sun, Jul 22, 2018, 02:25 PM
A fire broke out at the Central Court Hotel at Lakdi-Ka-Pool in Hyderabad around 11-30 pm last night. According to the reports, the smoke came out from Room No 109 which is meant for the account section. Slowly the smoke has turned into fire. Two fire tenders were called for and they extinguished the fire. According to the firemen, the fire was limited to the account section only. It is said that there were altogether 45 occupants including the tourists were there in the hotel, who were alerted and shifted to other places. The cause of the fire incident is learned to be short circuit.
Related Video Embedded from Tv9 Youtube Channel.
View on Youtube: Full | Normal
X

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy
Advertisements