Ant bite kills Indian woman in Saudi Arabia
Sophie Jessy of Kerala used to reside at Riyadh in Saudi Arabia along with her family. An ant bit her while she was busy with household chores. She immediately screamed and her husband ran towards her. He found an ant bit her and the spot where the ant bit had swollen. After some time, her husband saw Jessy was having breathing trouble. She was shifted to the hospital. Doctors tried their best to save her life but she died. They have confirmed that Jessy died of a poisonous ant bite.