Mobile battery explosion: Boy injured in Anantapur district - ABN
Mon, Apr 30, 2018, 09:13 AM
In a shocking incident, a boy has suffered serious injuries after a mobile battery exploded at Tumukunta of Hindupur in Anantapur on Sunday. The incident took place when the victim Lalith (8) was playing with a discarded battery. The victim has sustained severe hand injuries. He was rushed to a private hospital in Hindupur. The doctors performed surgeries to the boy's hand. There are number of deaths that have been reported after Mobiles, batteries and chargers exploded. The incident is raising serious concern over safety of children at home.