ap7am logo

Panic at Kakinada GGH as sparks fly in neonatal unit - Tv9

Tue, Feb 20, 2018, 09:27 AM
A fire mishap took place at the neonatal unit in Government General Hospital in Kakinada. The staff and kin took away just born babies from the incubators and ran for safety. According to sources, the fire mishap occurred due to short circuit in one of the incubators. The fire personnel rushed to the spot and doused the flames. On knowing about the incident, Health Minister Kamineni Srinivas has instructed the hospital superintendent to submit a report. The hospital superintendent said that a committee will be formed and it will submit a report at the earliest.
Related Video Embedded from Tv9 Youtube Channel.
View on Youtube: Full | Normal
X

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy
Advertisements