Art Director Chinna Responds over Notice in Drug Racket Case : Live Phone In - Watch Exclusive - Sakshi
Fri, Jul 14, 2017, 11:57 AM
Art director Chinna while responding over his getting notice from excise department in Drugs Racket case said it is fake news and he didn't receive any such notices so far. He said he was dragged into the case to unpopularise him. He said he is no way connected with the matter. He said the actors won't even smoke publicly on sets while shooting. He said he is still in confusion and doesn't know how to react over the scandal. He said it was a fake news altogether.
Related Video Embedded from Sakshi Youtube Channel.