Fri, May 26, 2017, 08:54 PM
A tragic incident took place at Rayadurgam in Anantpur district. A class fourth standard boy met untimely and unusual death due to a swing in the house. Ajay, who was playing with the swing made with saree accidentally wrapped his neck. Due to breathlessness, Ajay died. The incident took place when his mother Yasodamma was washing the clothes in the ground floor. His father Prakash and other family members have a tough time to face the situation as he is the only son of his parents.