Fri, Apr 14, 2017, 08:36 PM
An excavator that was being used in Polavaram project works in West Godavari district was burnt to ashes, when it caught fire due to short circuit. Workers, who were busy in the surrounding area, brought in tankers of water put out the flames. Though none were hurt, it is learnt that they all left the site once they noticed the smoke. The burning down of the excavator has resulted in huge property loss, as it is a key equipment in blasting hillocks and digging huge amount of soil. Officials are yet to clarify over the incident.