ap7am logo

Amitabh Bachchan SUFFERED From TB, Hepatitis B

Thu, Mar 16, 2017, 06:05 PM
Bollywood Mega Star Amitabh Bachchan has revealed some shocking revelations during a mobile app launch event. The actor said how he is surviving only on 25 per cent of his liver today having lost the rest 75 percent to the deadly Hepatitis B virus. The actor has also revealed how he got infected with Tuberculosis and came out of it. The veteran actor has highlighted the associated events saying that timely intervention of the Doctors and the treatment has saved his life.
Related Video Embedded from Youtube.
View on Youtube: Full | Normal

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy
Videos Chandrababu Videos KCR Videos KCR Videos KTR Videos TRS Videos Jagan Videos YSRCP Videos Pawan Kalyan Videos Chiranjeevi Videos Narendra Modi Videos Balakrishna Videos Hyderabad Videos
Most Viewed Videos