ap7am logo

Indian Telugu couple burn to death in freak mishap at Dallas - Tv5

Mon, Nov 14, 2016, 12:43 PM
A couple from Nellore district in Andhra Pradesh (state) were burnt to death, when their house caught fire due to short circuit, on Friday morning at Dallas in United States of America (USA). The couple, Parthasarathy and Leelavathi, were software engineers in Dallas. They have a seven-year-old daughter. Parthasarthy was burnt alive, while Leelavathi who suffered severe burns was admitted to a hospital, where she breathed her last. The child escaped as she was not at home. They hail from Peddabbhipuram village of A.S.pet mandal in Nellore district.
Related Video Embedded from Tv5 Youtube Channel.
View on Youtube: Full | Normal

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy
Videos Chandrababu Videos KCR Videos KCR Videos KTR Videos TRS Videos Jagan Videos YSRCP Videos Pawan Kalyan Videos Chiranjeevi Videos Narendra Modi Videos Balakrishna Videos Hyderabad Videos
Most Viewed Videos