A couple from Nellore district in Andhra Pradesh (state) were burnt to death, when their house caught fire due to short circuit, on Friday morning at Dallas in United States of America (USA). The couple, Parthasarathy and Leelavathi, were software engineers in Dallas. They have a seven-year-old daughter. Parthasarthy was burnt alive, while Leelavathi who suffered severe burns was admitted to a hospital, where she breathed her last. The child escaped as she was not at home. They hail from Peddabbhipuram village of A.S.pet mandal in Nellore district.