ap7am logo

Ground Report: Reasons behind fire accident in building - HMTv

Mon, Apr 18, 2016, 04:37 PM
It took more than 24 hours for the fire servicemen, assisted by several other department personnel, to put out the flames at a plastic godown, at Seetharambagh in Hyderabad. According to preliminary reports, the fire happened due to short circuit. But looking deeper, one could see that the gross mistake lay in the godown owners ignoring fire safety norms. There are thousands of such buildings in the city. It needs a thorough overhaul of policy making to prevent such incidents in future.
Related Video Embedded from HMTv Youtube Channel.
View on Youtube: Full | Normal
X

Feedback Form

I agree to Terms of Service & Privacy Policy
Videos Chandrababu Videos KCR Videos KCR Videos KTR Videos TRS Videos Jagan Videos YSRCP Videos Pawan Kalyan Videos Chiranjeevi Videos Narendra Modi Videos Balakrishna Videos Hyderabad Videos
Most Viewed Videos